Now there is a very serious problem all over the world. Regarding the new crown epidemic in India, the number of confirmed cases has been increasing and the supply of oxygen has been lacking. Many Indians are suffering from illness. But the hospital cannot provide enough supplies. YG Machinery is a company specializing in the production and development of oxygen concentrator machines, including industrial oxygen generators and household oxygen generators. At present, most of the oxygen concentrator machine market in China is occupied by Indian customers, and there are not many stocks. If you need, please contact us as soon as possible.【Whatsapp/Wechat/Phone/Skype】+8613613856800
Parameter of Hot Sale Oxygen Generator Machine:
|Rated voltage||220V±22V 50Hz|
|Oxygen generating principle||Molecular sieve pressure swing adsorption|
|Size of the noise||≤60Bd|
|The oxygen flow rate||1-5L|
Oxygen Generators for Sale – YG Machinery Manufacturer
YG Machinery’s oxygen generators have been sold to many in India. We have many customers, and customers are already using our equipment normally. It also helps many people to slow down their illness and helps patients quickly recover their health.
What are the Precautions When Using the Household Oxygen Generator Machine?
- The oxygen flow adjustment needs to be within the applicable scope of the oxygen generator. For example, if you buy a 1L machine, the oxygen flow adjustment needs to be between 0.5-1L/min, otherwise, the machine will give an alarm.
- Avoid using smoke, dust, high temperature, humidity, sunshine, and a closed environment. The so-called closed environment does not refer to the environment where the doors and windows of the house are tightly closed, but some people feel that the oxygen generator is somewhat noisy. In order to quietly put the oxygen generator in the cabinet to reduce the noise, this situation is not allowed.
- There will be a secondary filter sticker on the oxygen generator. This sticker is not removable. It is a part of the oxygen generator’s filtration system to ensure that the oxygen produced is purer.
- Distilled water needs to be added to the humidification bottle, but the amount of water is not easy to be too large to prevent the water from flowing back into the nasal cannula.
- Each use time is at least 30 minutes, because the oxygen concentration of the oxygen concentrator is generally stable after 30 minutes of starting up, and frequent switching of the machine in a short time will reduce the service life of the oxygen concentrator.
- Oxygen is flammable. For safety reasons, it is forbidden to spark or smoke near the oxygen generator.